This information is provided, pursuant to art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data).
The processing of data, which should be received via e-mail or electronic registration forms, complies with the provisions of the privacy legislation pursuant to Legislative Decree 2003, n. 196 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” and the Recommendation 17 May 2001, n. 2 for online data collection in the European Union by the Working Group pursuant to Article 29 of Directive 95/46 / EC.
The Programme, the data controller, provides users who connect to the web pages of the site with the following information. The interested party, having read the information below, expressly accepts the registration and processing of their data, in the manner indicated below.
Purpose of processing
Personal data will be processed in relation to the services offered by the MEPEP exclusively for the purposes that fall within the institutional tasks of the Administration or for the obligations required by law or regulation.
Access to the site involves the recording of data used for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information or to ensure correct functioning. For statistical purposes, some data relating to access to the site may be recorded, such as the internet protocol address (IP), the operating system used by the user’s computer, the type of browser, etc.
These data may be published on our site in the form of anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and used to verify the correct functioning of the site. These data are deleted after processing. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor to track users.
No personal user data is purposely acquired by the site. The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The operating modes as well as the options to limit or block cookies can be made by changing the settings of your Internet browser.
It is also possible to visit the website, in English, www.aboutcookies.org for information on how to manage / delete cookies based on the type of browser used. To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, it is necessary to refer to the user manual of the device.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Any collection of individual personal data (name, e-mail, address, etc.) through this site and aimed at providing a service is accompanied from time to time by specific summary information (disclaimer) which contain the information required by law (data controller, purpose, mandatory or optional nature of the data, recipients of the data collected, right of access and rectification, data retention period, possibility of unsubscribing from registration). Failure to enter mandatory data by the user makes it impossible to provide the requested service.
Methods of processing
The data is mainly processed with electronic and IT tools, stored both on IT media and on paper in compliance with security measures.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to this processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights, Legislative Decree 2003, n. 196:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The owner of the data is the Programme.